I have been awarded for blogging!!! Wow, what a compliment!
The rules are to thank the nominator(s), then post (on your blog) links to the nominators and 15 other blogs you have been reading recently and enjoy, and also 7 things about yourself. And post a comment on the sites you nominated, telling them you nominated them.
So, here are the 15 blogs:
Well… I honestly cannot list the last two. I listed 13, am I right? Sorry for breaking the rules. I only regularly read 13 different blogs, I suppose.
Now for the seven things. Oh, boy.
1. I LOVE my church. Seriously. My church is, like, my home, and the people at my church are like family.
2. I love Doctor Who. To be slightly more specific, I LOVE David Tennant as the Doctor. Even more specifically, I LOVE David Tennant.
3. I have terrible hearing. Seriously. I might have to get a hearing aid. Which really sucks. I mean, like, when someone mentions a hearing aid, most would automatically think of, like, an 80-year-old man or something. It’s become a habit to say “What?” when others talk. Actually, it’s a pleasant surprise NOT to have to say “What?” to anything someone says.
4. I used to be obsessed with cheese. Actually, I didn’t really like it that much, but I loved to say I loved cheese. I doodled pictures of cheese and wrote “CHEESE” in block letters in my notebook during History class.
5. I like Justin Bieber. I don’t LOVE him; I just enjoy his music. It’s funny how with most people, it’s either “I HATE Justin Bieber,” or “I LOVE Justin Bieber.” I feel like I should stick up for the kid. He’s not that bad, guys, okay? And he isn’t THAT miraculous, either.
6. I am very attached to my camera. Christmas was my first-year anniversary of my close relationship with that thing. I LOVE my camera.
7. I do not write in my diary with a pencil. I write in my diary in pen. If there is no pen to be found, I do not write in my diary.